This is the airport speaking. Listen to the airport.
Cabin Pressure - Series 4 Episode 2 Preview
Arthur fails to impress Douglas with his idea of bar talk.
Cabin Pressure S4E1 clip no. 2 (This time with Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephanie Cole)
(317) Books that sound more interesting with the final letter knocked off - The Jungle Boo.
(317) Books that sound more interesting with the final letter knocked off - Grapes of Wrat. Which is really only funny if you say it out loud.
(317) So I thought of another book that sounds more interesting with the last letter knocked off, but it's subjective and hard to type. I'll do my best. The Picture of Dorian Gre. But not 'greh,' more of a 'gggggrrrrrrrr' with a rolled 'r' and a waggle of the eyebrows.
Welcome to MJN Air, putting the excitement back into air travel. Sometimes too much so.
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, lords and ladies… your majesty. This is your captain speaking, Captain Wing Commander Sir Arthur Shappey, welcoming you to this world record attempting flight around…the world! Passengers on both sides of the aircraft should have excellent views of… the world! If you find we’re going over a bit of the world you like the look of, uh, do please ring your little bell and one of the cabin crew will fit you with a parachute and chuck you out.
Otherwise enjoy the flight and when we get to Sydney do keep your eye out for the Sydney Harbour Bridge, I’m gonna have a crack at flying underneath it!
(317) I would like to take a moment to remind you that Arthur didn't know where bread comes from.
(317) Ok. Limerick. Can you imagine if they played charades to guess the cargo instead of 20 questions?